Healthcare Executive Search and Consulting
After we identify potential candidates from our vast network of resources, and determine that they have the right technical and managerial skills and background for our clients, our candidate process begins.
We spend a great deal of time with the candidate by explaining what we expect from them and what they should expect from us. Our process is as follows:
- After we receive a resume, we will conduct an in-depth telephone interview to determine where the candidate is in his/her career.
- The candidate works with two to four staff from Hersher Associates, Ltd.
- Client collateral material is sent to the candidate for review.
- If the client determines that there is a potential match based on the candidateís skills and experience, an in-person interview with one of the Hersher consultants is arranged.
- During the entire search process, we keep the candidate apprised of their status.
- We work with the candidate to give us three to four business references with which we will conduct telephone references.
- After referencing and presentation of all the candidates, the client or search committee determines who will be interviewed on site.
- We coach our candidates prior to the interview process.
- We arrange the first interview with the client.
- After the interview, we ask for their open and honest feedback from the candidate and the client.
- If the candidate is asked to come back for a second interview, we make the arrangements and guide them through the offer and negotiation stage.
Communication is critical to the successful partnership of the Hersher consultant and the potential candidate. We need to be informed by the candidate if their status has changed. We are cognizant and deeply sensitive to the ramifications for relocation for the candidate, family and friends.
Hersher Associates, Ltd.ís professional staff enjoys helping candidates through the entire search process. We value our candidates and know that they may be our future clients.